Pages

Thursday 30 May 2013

Needles & pins


Howdoo friends, back with a little welcome card I made for a new member of my Stampin' Up! team.  I feel so lucky to have such a talented and friendly team close by for chats, swaps, brainstorming and general stampy fun.

Have a great day & see you soon x

Supplies from Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Hoop la la, ink: basic grey, gumball green, crumb cake and calypso coral.  Card stock: crumb cake.  Accessories: gumball green stitched ribbon, tea for two designer series paper and canvas creations.  Tools: sewing machine and finishing touches edgelits.

3 comments:

Ann said...

Ahhh - don't you just love stitchy cards.

mimi said...

what a lovely stitched card!
Greetings from Holland, Mimi

Vee said...

love this one. wish I stitched on my cards. my sewing machine has gathered so much dust, it will take more effort than I have to get it ready for use. LOL